Have you ever wondered what happens to the customers that visit your website but weren’t quite ready to take the plunge? Well, with Google AdWords Remarketing function, you can show your ads to your previous site visitors whilst they browse the web. So, if as a small business, you haven’t had the time to get acquainted with remarketing, our wonderful team of experts that cater to small businesses and startups have listed the 6 main advantages of why you should be implementing this service in your online advertising strategy:
1. Higher Conversions Rates – No matter the industry, the goal of online advertising is to get some form of interaction out of the user, whether it be a form submission, a download, or an online sale. Remarketing allows you to display your ad banners to visitors even as they browse other parts of the web, making your exposure 10x greater than your competitors. Ultimately raising trust and making users more likely to purchase from you.
2. Lower cost per click - Remarketing is one of the most cost-effective ad campaigns available to online advertisers. As lowering cost is always beneficial for small businesses and startups, we would highly recommend this from a cost perspective. Generally speaking, remarketing campaigns have higher click-through rates than regular display advertising campaigns, as the people you are targeting are already familiar with your product or services; therefore, much more likely to click on your ad.
3. Greater opportunity to reach your audience – There are over 2 million websites apart of the Google Display Network which reaches over 90% of people on the internet. The Google Display Networks give you the opportunity to reach a vast number of users that can help you achieve all your business goals.
4. Call-to-action – When users first visit your website, a conversion may not happen the first time around. Remarketing is a great tool that allows you to display another call-to-action such as “call now” or “find out more” that can help bring the user back to your site. This can then take you from a small business to a growing company.
5. Site Selection – A handy tool that remarketing offers is the ability to review which websites are performing the best in relations to click through and conversions rates. Remarketing allows you to stop serving your ads on websites that are either not performing well or not relevant to your business that can help improve your return on investment.
6. Measurement – To ensure your business truly benefits from a remarketing campaign, it is important to measure and track your campaigns through AdWords and Google Analytics. These platforms grant powerful insight to which adverts work well and which don’t. This can help you achieve the best conversion rates, no matter what they may be.
As a small business or startup, if you are looking to get more leads, increase sales, sign-ups, or simply raise brand awareness; remarketing is a great strategic component. From implementation to optimisation, our team of experts at our small business marketing agency are on hand to set up your remarketing campaigns and answer any questions you may have.